The circular Viva L 100 is a true proponent of the elegant and minimalist: it is simple, smooth and beautiful. A pane of massive proportions and a large combustion chamber bring even more pleasure from the fire – and are also super easy to install.
The new, redesigned damper handle is given a discrete placement at a convenient height, and a coating in rubber makes it pleasant to hold. A door in steel is a true symbol of a classic wood-burning stove.
The version without damper handle radiates sublime simplicity – air regulation here is entrusted to CleverAir to ensure optimal heating.
A host of options to choose among: colours, side glass, top plates, heat storage, swivel base, handle, these are all elements where there are plenty of different choices to fit your own interior decoration.
RAIS Viva L 100 Classic Feature List
- External dimensions (W-D-H) in mm: Ø470 – 1000 mm
- Combustion chamber inner dimensions (W-D-H) in mm: 352 – 292 – 446 mm
- Flue outlet (diameter): 150 mm
- Distance from centre to the back edge of the top plate in mm: 235 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the AirSystem connection: 121 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, top: 959 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, back: 887 mm
- Rated output: 4,8 kW
- Output (min-max) in kWh: 3-7 kW
- Heating (at -20°C) in m2: 40 – 110 m2
- Weight in kg: 90 kg
- Distance to flammable material:
To side wall in mm: 500 mm
To back wall in mm: 75 mm
Steel door with glass: Standard
Glass door: Accessory
Side glass: Standard
Handle with different design: Accessory
Flue outlet, top and back: Standard
Riddling grate and ash tray: Standard
Swivel base with rotating flue collar: Accessory
Top plate, stainless steel: Accessory
Cover, firewood box: Accessory
Steel door: Standard
How to arrange your free home survey
Here is a very short list of bullet points outlining how to arrange your free home survey and become one step closer to your dream stove.
- Grab a phone, any phone
- Call 01943 600400
- Arrange a suitable time for our professional surveyor to visit your home
- Make a good cup of tea when we arrive
Alternatively fill in this contact form and we will be in touch shortly